Coronavirus Disinfection (COVID-19)
A lot of Businesses are now implementing remeasure. This is highly encouraged as any found case that leads to the temporary shutdown of an office could come at a huge operational and financial loss to any Business.
Book our services to disinfect your premises and protect yourself from viruses
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Hawkland Services is using the latest technology to disinfect premises in all sectors, known as Electrostatic Disinfection.
There is much to learn about the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Based on what is currently known about the novel coronavirus and similar coronaviruses that cause SARS and MERS, spread from person-to-person with these viruses happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented.
Transmission of coronavirus occurs much more commonly through respiratory droplets than through objects or materials which are likely to carry infection, such as clothes, utensils, and furniture. Evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials.
Electrostatic Disinfection is a method of applying a coating, cleaner, disinfectant, or other liquid, that involves applying an electric charge to a liquid in order to get it to fully cover a surface. The particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at.
Unlike other companies who use harsh chemicals, we use ECO Friendly chemicals to disinfect premises, which are also food safe making it perfect to use in the food industry.
- Proven Electrostatic technology combined with the Victory patented cordless 2X charge provides superior professional results
- Electrostatic Wrapping: using the electrostatic sprayers will enable a quick and effective chemical application
- Touchless application means there is no need to touch or wipe the surfaces providing a fast and effective application method.
- 99.99% Effective against COVID-19
Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses.
- Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. Cleaning does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Disinfecting refers to using chemicals to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.